AIM AND SCOPE
IJAER, Dindigul primarily aims to bring out the research talent and the works done by scientists, academia, engineers, practitioners, scholars, post graduate students of engineering and science so that fellow researchers can get benefit from the research done. This journal aims to cover the scientific research in a broader sense and not just publishing a niche area of research facilitating researchers from various verticals to publish their papers. It is also aimed to provide a platform for the researchers to publish in a shorter of time (normal duration of submission to publication will be within one month) enabling them to continue further.
The journal covers all engineering disciplines, all scientific disciplines, advanced sciences such as biotechnology, nanotechnology, and some areas of management research. aims to publish only quality research papers, which are peer, reviewed by panel of reviewers; the journal also aims to reduce the review time considerably by adopting various measures.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
1. Original research works in the above mentioned fields
2. Surveys, opinions, abstracts and essays related to engineering and science.
3. Few review papers will be published if the author had done considerable work in that area.
IJAER is published as an open access journal and all articles published are freely available to scientific researchers in the Government agencies, academia, research scholars and the general public.
- One of the journals aiming to bring out research in both engineering and research with wider scope.
- Emphasizes to bring out research articles that seeks to uncover the science underlying technological advances.
- IJAER aims to cover all major engineering domains including general science.
- Offering rapid review and publication, mostly the submitted papers will be published within a month.
- Online availability throughout the year enabling the user to download articles.
- Free to publish methodology adopted, no article processing fee charged to authors to publish articles through our journals.
Some of the areas covered in the journal are
- All engineering disciplines
- Applied Engineering sciences such as Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, etc
- Application of scientific inventions for engineering purpose
- Advances in engineering and technology
- Any new methodology to support engineering products
- Any new area which has potential to be published in an International journal
- Areas related to computers and communication.
- Scientific research related to applied medical sciences.
Submission of articles
Authors are invited to submit their research articles, review papers properly formatted as per the author guidelines to email@example.com mentioning the name of the journal or through the submission form .
Frequency of publication
Journal is presently archived and not receiving further articles, rather authors can submit articles to International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Research .
All submitted articles will be initially subjected to editorial procedures, if found suitable for publishing will be sent to reviewers for peer review. Authors are also invited to suggest at least three potential reviewers who can review their article. It is not mandatory for the editor to send the articles only to the reviewer referred by authors, it is at discretion of the editor to send articles to any reviewer of his/ her choice. Once the review process is over and the article is accepted authors will be intimated over mail with the galley proof which the author is insisted to reply within 5 days of time, after which the article will be sent for publishing.
Authors are also instructed to submit the copyright transfer form once the article is accepted for publication, without which the articles will not be processed. Author can download the copyright transfer form here, duly filled form should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All IPA journals are now available through DOAJ and also indexed in major bibliographic databases including Index copernicus, Google Scholar, Scirus, Indianscience, Chemical Abstracts-USA, Proquest-Ulrich, INSPEC, EBSCO, Geosciences ring, CiteCeerX. Full journal content is also available through Open-J Gate .
Presently this journal is archived and not receiving any more manuscripts, indeed authors are requested to submit articles to International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Research by our publication.